Monday, December 15, 2014

Apologies for being MIA...

It's been several months since I wrote any new content... *sigh*

I've got a really good excuse... I've been ridiculously busy with work - both inside and outside of my classroom gig! I pretty much fell off the face of the earth right after we won this amazing Google Glass grant that I'd been hyper-focused on in June & July of this year -- yes that's right we WON! You can check out the info about it here.

For the last few months, I've been spending my days in the classroom and my afternoons (and every spare second in between) managing a major Google Glass project working on finding a place in education, therapeutic and sign language interpreting settings for Glass! It's been exciting, but also completely exhausting. I also just finished up teaching my university course for the Fall semester ... thankfully, my final grades were submitted this morning!

I'm hoping to have a few weeks to rest, relax and start all over in 2015! My resolution for next year is simply to get back to blogging... I miss sharing my thoughts, experiences and crazy ideas about teaching, mothering and other random topics!

If anyone is still out there reading ... stay tuned, I PROMISE that I'll be back in 2015!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you on the Teaching Blog Addict and am your newest follower. Congrats on winning the grant! Nice work.
    Warmly,
    Jennifer
    Astute Hoot: Tools for the Wise Teacher
    www.astutehoot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow - Hoping to make a come back soon!

      Delete